Friday, October 3, 2014

Route 66 Festival Scrapbook Pages



I'm nearly done with scrapping the photos I took,
some of which were printed, for the Photo Of The Week
feature our local newspaper ran a couple of years ago.

This is one of mine that was printed !
It was taken at a huge car show and festival
celebrating the storied historic Route 66 in America.
We've been going to this event for several years now,
this past weekend was no exception. 
Perfect weather and over 1000 vehicles to see,
lots of quaint shops to peruse, good food.
Always an enjoyable event ! 



Supplies used for my project:

scrapbook papers were part of a kit that I bought 
at Big Lots years ago, Road Trip by American Traditional Crafts

basic black card stock

Cricut Library Fonts cartridge for "2012"


Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome photo! No wonder it was picked. Wish I could have gone!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)