Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day - PaperCrafts









I just whipped up a couple of these cards this morning to send in a box of cards I'm working on to donate to Operation Write Home. Pretty easy to make card of thanks for the troops for their service.












I used a centering ruler to help align the stars.



Sponge blue ink over the stars punched out of removable sticky note paper.
Be sure to lay scrap paper along the bottom half of the card.



Sponge red ink over a plastic stripes template.



It would have been far less messy and possibly quicker
had I used die cuts glued to the card front rather than sponging the ink.....


Adhere small punched out card stock stars with star shaped eyelets.

Attach the die cut "thankful" on top of the finished card front.
Die is retired from Stampin' Up!

Glue to a card base and write a note of thanks to the troops. 


Thanks for looking and keep on hopping 
(click on the MrLinky at the bottom of the page)

LOVE cards (see my previous post)

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic and very patriotic card! Great idea using the post its for the stars!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)