Friday, November 14, 2014

Fall Snowfall




Doesn't look like much more than a really heavy frost, does it ? 
This is the total accumulation from the snow late yesterday afternoon
and overnight. 
Earliest snow I can remember in a long while.
Hopefully not a sign of things to come the rest of the winter.
Last winter was brutal and we are all hoping for a milder one this year !



This was a local weather forecast from Monday:
I don't see any snowflakes on Thursdays forecast ! 






After taking a quick walk to take photos,
Ohmygosh, it smelled so good all day !


Here is a photo of my first attempt at them:


They were fairly easy to make, but the recipe is more expensive
than most things I make. It was sooooo good though! 
This is a 6 QT crock pot nearly full,
more than enough to share with my parents on this winter like day.
The recipe was found at BHG.com



Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)