Sunday, November 23, 2014

Money Medallion Flower Tutorial - 5's Challenge at Anything But A Card




I like to make giving money as gifts fun when possible. See some of the other fun ways I've presented cash here.

I came up with the lolly flower money idea last month and since I used $5 bills, I decided to save this project and share it for the 5s Challenge at Anything But A Card this month :)




Below are numerous photos that show how I made this flower so it will take a while to load.







































Don't use too heavy duty/permanent tape,
you don't want to ruin the money !
I use just sticky enough tape so that it held together
for a couple of hours until I could give it to the recipient.






Leaves



Scrap paper to safely adhere the leaves to the bottom of 
the flower and top of the package without ruining the money.
I glued the scrap paper to the bottom of the flower
(a punched circle of lightweight chipboard).



Thanks for looking =)
Take a moment to visit the Anything But A Card challenge blog for more inspiring projects from our designers and fans- and make something to share with us !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)