Friday, January 2, 2015

Favorite Cards from 2014

These are my favorite 14 cards that I made and sent out to family/friends in 2014.
See yesterdays post for my favorite 14 cards made and sent to Operation Write Home.
























































































































 There are no posts/tutorials for the following two cards yet since I had no 
computer for nearly 3 weeks last month. I was unable to make
posts most of last month. I have several things to share that I made.
Of course they are all holiday related so they won't be of any inspiration
for the holidays until next year ;)





THANK YOU for looking =) 
I hope to make a couple more "favorites"posts
in the next week:
one for scrapbook pages and one
for other hand made items.





1 comment:

  1. Oh, it is so nice to see all of these pretty cards again!! Can't wait to see what you make in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)