Monday, February 2, 2015

Bloglovin'

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5738141/?claim=9qj89jcpwaz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Interesting........................
I was looking at my blog stats for ha-ha's this morning and saw a "hit" from something called "Bloglovin' " so I checked into it. I've never head of it, then again I don't do much internet "surfing".

A quick search at the site and I found that my blog is listed there - and it has 20 followers ! Boy was I surprised ! In order for me to claim ownership of this blog, I had to sign up and create this post.

I'd like to Thank those that have been following my blog via Bloglovin'  !
If you are already aware of the website and you are interested, you can add my blog to your "follows". There is a button on the left sidebar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)