Saturday, February 7, 2015

Burlap Flower Love Card




I made a burlap rose and thought I'd try to use it on a card,
but I'm not too sure about it....... It looks too top heavy. I'm thinking if I flip the tag sideways then cut off the card front and use it as a long card rather than a tall one, it might look better. Funny how once I photograph and start blogging about a project, I find things wrong with it. 

Kraft card base, top layer was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder then I lightly swiped ink across the raised areas.

The edges were distressed with the blade of a pair of scissors.

"Love" is a die from Stampin' Up! as is the tag underneath it. 


Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. May need to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We have so much in common! I find myself editing my photos thinking "Now why didn't I try..."
    This really is a beautiful card and the rose looks wonderful! I think it would look equally great the other way though too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)