Sunday, February 22, 2015

First Birthday Card




I was asked to make a birthday card for a boys first birthday.
Although I do like the card, I'm not sure that I really like it for a
First Birthday, but I don't really have any toddler type stamps.
The cute dragon is holding a cake with a single candle on it.

The #1 is hand drawn/hand cut.
The fold of the card is at the top.
The orange background was run through a Texture Plate.
The Darling Dragon image was stamped into White card stock
then water colored and cut out.
I slightly bent it in places to give it more dimension
before adhering it to the #1 card base.
Stamped and punched letters to personalize it, a touch of ribbon
to finish it off.


Thanks for looking =)


1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)