Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I Whaley Love You Card

 
 
This card was created for the "Team Colors Challenge"
at Operation Write Home.
 
I don't follow sports, so I don't have a favorite team.
 
As soon as I saw a Valentine's Day card shared
at the Better Homes and Gardens site (see below),
I knew I would recreate it with a die I've never used
and say that my team colors will be for the Rams !

The clouds embossing folder, whale, fish, star burst dies
  mini heart punch, card stocks and inks
were from Stampin' Up!
 
The whale die does not include a flipper or the white belly,
so I hand cut those accent pieces.
 
The water paper is from an old Die Cuts With A View stack.
 
Sentiment is computer generated, hand cut.
 
Sponged ink and ink pen for details.







 







My card was totally inspired by one shared at
Better Homes and Gardens.






Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. THis is such a great, fun card! I love your fussy cutting and the "water" the whale and fish are swimming around in! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)