Sunday, March 15, 2015

Biplane Card - sketch challenge



This is the second set of cards I made using sketch challenge #250
at Operation Write Home as my inspiration.
See my first using a train image and browns set posted yesterday.

I omitted the two smaller circles/embellishments since my background
on this card was so busy already. 

Stamp images are from Hero Arts and
embossing folder is from Sizzix/Tim Holtz.

The twill background stamp on the hand cut banner is from Stampin' Up!

Various shades of gray card stock and inks.

Handmade cloud stencil and sponge to ink over for the sky.

Nestabilities circle dies. 

1/4"circle punch, silver card stock an Crystal Effects to make the faux brad. 

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)