Friday, March 20, 2015

Hello, Love Card Set



Another set (my favorite set!) of cards I made with
precut, die cut card making pieces by
Me and My Big Ideas. 

I'm donating them to Operation Write Home.

I ran the white background pieces through embossing folders by
Stampin' Up!

Drafting Vellum is layered between the die cut and the card base.

love banner stamp and punch are by Stampin' Up!
and stapled onto the hello piece. 

So simple, so fun ! 






Where's Hyla cat?!??
She is "hidden" among the mess on my work table.
I have been busy working on cards for Operation Write Home
and not doing a very good job of picking up .
She managed to find a large enough spot to lay on the work table. 
She does have an irritated look on her face,
as if she isn't too happy about having to squeeze in among the mess.






Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Hyla looks happy to me right where she thinks she belongs!
    love the cards!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)