Wednesday, March 18, 2015

HI Daughter/Son Cards



Two from a set of four cards I made to donate to Operation Write Home.
There are cards for Daughter as well as Son.
I thought these might work well for the preteen age group. 

The die cut HI portion was store bought, part of a set of 
die cut greeting card pieces from 
Me and My Big Ideas. 

There were six different sets of five die cut pieces in the package. 
I'll be sharing the rest of the cards I made over the next few days. 

SUPPLIES:
Decorative papers, Die Cuts With A View paper stack.
Black textured card stock layered underneath the die cut openings.
Card stock scraps,
Daughter and Son stamps , Stampin' Up!
Hand cut banner/flag.
Flower punches, Stampin' Up!
Brad, unknown.



Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)