Thursday, April 23, 2015

Anniversary Card - reused bits







A greeting card I made this week for my parents Anniversary. 

It is sort of an "Earth Day"project in that I reused
some items on it :)

The basic card is one I made for Valentine's Day,
but didn't care for it so I didn't give it to them then.

I took it apart, added stitching around the top
embossed portion, moved the ribbon up
(old, old ribbon from I don't even know where),
added the stamped on a piece of scrap paper greeting and placed the
home made burlap rose on top of it
(burlap is really old fabric from my stash, too). 
Even the "pop dots"were recycled from another project! 

I created the sentiment on my computer and 
printed it inside the card. 








Thanks for looking =)

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea - I am saving the saying file to! Happy Earth Week!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)