Friday, April 24, 2015

Earth Day, Every Day - World Image Card



I whipped up this quick card to send to Operation Write Home
and in celebration of Earth Day :)
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle everyday =
I reused the ribbon knot from an old organdy ribbon
sampler page I made many years ago. 
I ripped all of the knots off and have been using them on cards. 
I even reused the back side of the card stock that had been printed on !

 It is blank inside so it could be used for whatever reason
 besides just the "Across The Miles" sentiment you'd expect. 

World stamp image I rarely use is from Peace On Earth by Stampin' Up!. 
It was water colored with inks from my ink pads and an aqua painter.

I wanted to emboss the background, but can not find the folder I was looking for.
I normally put things back after I use them , apparently not with that folder ;)
Things have gotten out of hand in the craft dungeon and I've been doing other things
besides doing much crafting much less pick up my crafty mess. 
I better work on that soon though, it has gotten out of hand !

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)