Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Patriotic Three Challenge Card and I'm A Top Pick !


It's no April Fool's Day Joke:
I'm happy to say that I was a Top Three Winner at Cardz 4 Guyz blog !
The Challenge was TRANSPORT,
that is an easy one for me since I make cards
with car images on them often.
Click Here to see all of the 
fabulous design team projects as well
as the many wonderful submissions.




I just found out about this blog a week ago
while visiting another that had a link to it.
I had to jump right in with that Transport challenge.
The new challenge at the Cardz 4 Guyz blog is

Here is a card I came up with .
I ended up creating this particular card
to also work with two challenges currently at
and
Follow the links above to see many great card designs.

Trying to show the dimension the embossing folders made.
The stripes are a bit difficult to see.


Here is how my card fits the S challenge:
STARS embossing folder
STRIPES embossing folder
STRIPS of card stock
STITCHING done with my sewing machine
SHIMMERY SILVER card stock
SKETCH challenge


I'll be donating this card to Operation Write Home.


Supplies used:
A patriotic stamp set from Stampin' Up!
(I believe the name of the set is Liberty For All)
Colored image directly to the rubber with water based markers
Stripes embossing folder , Stampin' Up!
Stars embossing folder, Cuttlebug
Red, White, Blue, Black and silver metallic card stocks
Thanks for looking =)


9 comments:

  1. Wow! If we had a prize for the most letter S's on a card, you most certainly would be in with a chance of being a winner. LOL Well done. I love your patriotic card. The embossing and stitching is so effective. Thanks so much for joining in with us again and for your kind comments . Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you have found C4G and hope that you keep coming back! Love your stars and stripes card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! So happy to hear your card was picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great patriotic card with the embossed stars and eagle image! There's nothing more awesome than red, white & blue, especially for our military ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card...love everything about it..and congrats on your recent win...well deserved. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Pat K (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great patriotic card and a fabulous entry for our cardz4guyz challenge

    thank you for your entry
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Cardz 4 Guys recognition. And, this is one great patriotic card! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great, striking card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)