Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring Scrapbook Page






Spring has certainly sprung here in our part of the country ! We've had quite a bit of stormy weather already and my daffodil blooms were pretty while they lasted. I made this quick scrapbook page to show a few photos I took of a thunderstorm rolling in as well as the flowers around the yard.

I used My Memories Suite to make it. All of the papers and embellishments came in the MM5 version of the software. The kit I used is called Spring In Bloom. Although the software included several premade spring themed pages, I made my own from scratch. I used a sketch from Scrapbook and Cards Today.



I am entering my page into the Words to Scrap By Challenge #16 : The earth has music for those who listen. Many people consider claps of thunder, howling winds and the sounds falling raindrops make as they hit objects a type of music, so I suppose this page could fit the challenge since it has a thunderstorm photo on it ;) Also, flower gardens in full bloom are a "symphony" of color !



Thanks for looking =)



3 comments:

  1. Heather, What a lovely scrapbook page! And, your sentiment fits our The-Earth-Has-Music theme perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heather, what a gorgeous layout and lovely pictures.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a wonderful response to the Earth has Music challenge. I agree, thunder, wind, and stillness are earth's music! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)