Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Winnie The Pooh Celebrate Card - Sketch Challenge




Fun cards I made loosely based on the
I should have printed it out and taken it with me
to my craft dungeon so I could have followed it
more closely ;) 









The stamps are from the grab bags I found at a flea market two weeks ago.
I colored them in with ink and an aqua painter.

The papers are from an old Die Cuts With A View paper stack (12 x 12 Summer).

The circles were cut with Nestabilities dies.

The banners behind the circles were hand cut.

I left the inside blank so it could be used for several reasons to celebrate. I made two of these ;
they will be donated to Operation Write Home.


Thanks for looking =)


1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! Love that you used grab bag stamps, and I really like how you interpreted that vertical element with a sentiment. :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)