Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Embossed, Debossed and Die Cut LOVE Card







I made this lovely card for a wedding shower, but the design could be used for other occasions such as Mother's Day!

All supplies used were from Stampin' Up!, though many are no longer available:
I used a coordinating stamp set and punch for the flowers
Die for the word love
Letterpress plate, outside front layer of the card
Embossing folder, inside sentiment layer of the card
Rhinestone accents
Stylus to depress the center of the flowers, giving them dimension



I used My Memories Suite V6 software to create the sentiment inside the card.
Text boxes, a couple of different fonts, export as a PNG and then printed on card stock,
trimmed to fit the embossing folder and inside of the card.








Thanks for looking =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)