Thursday, May 14, 2015

Frap Bottle Flower Vase for Mom







I made three of these for Mother's Day,
filling them with fresh cut iris and ferns
from my garden. These are empty, clean Starbucks 
frappuccino/cappuccino bottles. 



The frame stamp is an oldie by Stampendous (?).
It was stamped with black ink then die cut with a 
Nestabilities circle die.
I colored the flowers with ink and hearts with glitter glue.
It is attached to the paper twist band with heavy duty double stick tape.
The band itself is not glued to the bottle, just wrapped around it snugly.
I didn't want to permanently attach it since it would get ruined
when emptying/refilling/cleaning the vase.

Martha Stewart fern(?) punch, Petite Petals and Flower Trio
punches by Stampin' Up!

White card stock, textured purple card stock (unknown),
Gable green card stock and yellow paper twist.
Finished off the large purple flowers with yellow rhinestones.





Thanks for looking =) 




2 comments:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)