Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Girl/Boy VW Beetle Cards














Created for the Mid Month Throwdown at
Operation Write Home -
 make a Masculine and a Feminine card using the same card layout/design. 

I didn't read the theme quite right,
 I used the same IMAGE and occasion, not layout. 


I'm slowly getting my final box of handmade cards completed
to donate to OWH. Much slower than I'd like right now as I
managed to pinch a nerve in my back and am hurting,
unable to do much for the time being........ ugh.

All cards must be received at OWH by August 1st !!!


Anyway, here are the supplies used:
Hero Arts VW and vehicle background stamp
various Stampin' Up! greetings sets
white, black, pink, blue, gray, red card stock
the gray piece was speckled with bleach
various inks and colored pencils
silver Signo gel pen
circle punches


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute too! So glad I got a chance to pop in today!!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)