Friday, May 1, 2015

Mechanic Digi Scrap Page



An quick, odd sized digiscrap page I made to share with friends for my sons birthday.
The kit I used was called Dirty Mechanic
and it was found here
It's not really a scrapbooking kit, the elements are quite smal
(they've been enlarged on my project).
I'm not familiar with "tubes" and "tags" this site
referred to. I came across the kit when searching for
mechanic/auto related digital kits.
 
It was created with My Memories Suite software.
Here is a link to how to use outside content in the program.


TIP: IF you are a user of My Digital Studio
by Stampin' Up! and have not heard about the
company no longer selling/supporting the software, 
I suggest you back up all of your downloads
and visit mydigitalstudio.net for the latest information.
YES, the MDS downloads can be used in My Memories Suite !!!
See the side bar for savings on MMS V6 software.


Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day !
Check back tomorrow to see a home d├ęcor item I made,
it could be a fun idea for scrapbookers.


Thanks for looking !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)