Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Moose Card


I stopped by the Cardz4Guyz blog
and saw that the new challenge of
 fits this card that I created for
Operation Write Home  !
"I moose you very much " - if it were a cutesy image
I'd print that inside the card, but I chose to leave it blank.

Stamp image, Yukon, retired from Stampin' Up!
various inks and an aqua painter for water coloring
corrugated cardboard from inside an old light bulb box
green handmade paper, wedding invitation kit (not really that bright of a green!)
scraps of naturals and textured early espresso card stocks
twine, hardware department
dimensionals


Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. I love all the natural colours and textures you've used, they work so well with this image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I love the corrugated card, which gives the natural touch. A super main image. So pleased you shared at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercoloring is amazing on this! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)