Friday, May 29, 2015

What's Up? Pickup Truck Card


Fairly simple - and mail friendly ! -
card I made four of to donate to 
Operation Write Home.

The above card has brown acrylic paint 
details added to simulate mud ;
the card below does not.
Which do you prefer ?
I do like the "muddy" one
although my application of the "mud"
needs some practice -
and maybe more "mud" ;)










Closeup to show the "mud" and
Silver Signo gel pen chrome highlights.









Diamond Plate embossing folder by Darice
adds just enough texture detail, yet not make it too thick.



Stamps by Hero Arts
dye inks and aqua painter, Stampin' Up!
watercolor paper
silver metallic card stock
white card stock


I'm entering this card in the Hey Dude challenge at
Cards In Envy
then sending four of them in my last box of donations to



Thanks for looking =)

4 comments:

  1. Love the diamond plate look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masculine card. Love the old pickup as well as the metal looking embossing. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the silver background!!! Thanks so much for playing along with our CIE Hey, Dude challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great, but I think I like the 'muddy' one better!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)