Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Begin Again Digi Kit - JMCDesigns








Above are three projects I made with the newly released kit
Begin Again
by
Her store is 40% off through June 30th




Two 12x12 digital scrapbook pages 
and a greeting card front.



I used a PSD template from a challenge at
scraps-n-pieces.com
for the first scrapbook page.
This was the first time ever that I 
used a PSD file in Photoshop Elements 10
to create a scrapbook page.
I had to look up a couple of tutorials on
how to do it first ;)
Normally I look at a template
and use it as an inspiration like a sketch,
then build my pages from scratch
using My Memories Suite software.

The second page was built by myself 
in My Memories Suite V6 software.
The border piece was inspired by one
 sent to me in an email by MyMemories.com.

The card was created in My Memories Suite V6.
It is sized as a 4.25" x 5.5" ready to be 
printed card front. 
I used pieces from the kit then added text.





Begin Again kit Components:






WOW!!!

Go LIKE her facebook page
for a chance to win a free kit !



1 comment:

  1. Your pages and card look terrific! I love those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)