Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Gracias Card Set


Set of cards I made with precut die cut card front pieces from
Cards In An Instant by Me and My Big Ideas.

Decorative background papers, Die Cuts With A View paper stack.

I colored in behind the letters on the orange piece of card stock with a wide chisel point Sharpie marker so the letters would "pop".  The first one I made, I tried to make them look like sketchy, scribbly letters with a thin tipped marker, but wasn't happy with the way it turned out, so solid black they are.

They are being donated to Operation Write Home in my final box of cards going out this weekend.
They are also being entered in the final Our Daily Bread Designs challenge at Operation Write Home:Thank You cards. I have several different Thank You cards that I made to donate that I still need to post, look for them over the next few days.






 I glued orange card stock behind the die cut letters to make them pop. The background was made with an embossing folder by Cuttlebug.

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)