Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Have A Ball -OWH Sketch 257




This is it, the very last card I made to donate to
It was loosely based on the most recent sketch, #257, at OWH
As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew exactly what stamp set 
I was going to use to make my sketch inspired card.

My box of 321 cards is overstuffed, 
I can not get another one in it,
and it will go out this week. 
I believe this brings my total donations over the years to 1125 cards.

I'd like to say Thank You once again
to everyone that has helped with this organization
in one way or the other these past several years.

I know many of us are going to miss making cards for our heroes,
but it is great to know that so many are back home now. 


SUPPLIES USED:
Red, White, Black, Gray card stock
assorted inks
Have A Ball stamp set and matching wheel , Stampin' Up!
Snap Stamps alphabet to create the sentiment
circle punches and scissors
black marker
stapler
adhesive



Thanks for looking =) 


2 comments:

  1. Love the idea using balls. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, What a great interpretation of this sketch. Just love the sports theme and how you carried it on to the inside of the card! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge and all that you've done to support OWH efforts for our troops.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)