Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Neon Green Checkerboard Cards



I bought some neon colored ribbon on clearance from Target a year ago and am finally using some.
I never was a fan of neon back in the 80's and was kind of surprised to see that it made a brief comeback. . . .

I bought neon colored craft paints to use as my ink for old foam craft stamps in my stash since I didn't have any ink to match. I was going for a retro 80's graphics feel, hoping they might make good teen / preteen boy cards.

The sentiment stamp is from Just Rite Stampers.

This is one of several different sets of cards I made using the neon paints and ribbon.

Donated to Operation Write Home.

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)