Friday, July 10, 2015

Patriotic Thank You Card- CAS


Super simple thank you card made to donate to 
Operation Write Home.

The blue and red strips are leftovers from
another patriotic card making project. 

Stamp image is an old one from Stampin' Up!
and is stamped in silver metallic Encore ink.


Sure was weird not going to the craft dungeon to work on 
at least one card to donate to Operation Write Home today.
My final box of 321 cards will be received at headquarter today.
I'll still be sharing many of those cards here on the blog.

My new design team duties at 
and JMC Designs will help
fill the creative void.
Surely I'll be able to complete
some of my photo albums, too ? 

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)