Saturday, July 25, 2015

Repurposed Bits Cards





The floral images on the above two cards were leftovers
from a sort of home made decorative background paper.

I stamped an entire piece of card stock,
then attached images to it for a promotional
item many years ago. There were a few pages
made like this. I kept them, knowing one day I 
could reuse parts of the stamped card stock .

I made the above cards to donate to 
Operation Write Home.

The yellow background paper with spiral edge
is actually a piece from inside a notebook ! 
It was a divider between the sections of ruled paper.
Uh, yeah, I do tend to save far too many things
thinking that I'll use them one day ;) 

The ribbon and twin are old scraps from 
other projects over the years.

The "putty" colored card stock is from
I'm not sure where. It is an odd color though.
I lined the cards with cream card stock. 

Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)