Monday, July 6, 2015

Smiling Fish Scrapbook Page


Oh what a cute new kit by JMC Designs at Scraps-N-Pieces.com! As soon as I saw this fish with the big grin embellishment, I knew what photo I wanted to scrap with it. I didn't even notice the fish swim in between the kids (photobombed by a fish before photobombing was really even a thing!) when I took the photo, but seeing it afterwards, one of the few memorable, awesome photos I have.

All papers and embellishments (several have been reduced in size) used were in the Bits N Pieces Enjoying The Summer kits. There are several kits to choose from: 2 paper packs, 2 embellishment packs and 3 different alphabets. Each are just $1 through July 7th !

This is my own crazy (busy!!!) layout.

Word art was easily created in the My Memories Suite V6 software.

Thanks for looking =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)