Friday, August 7, 2015

Bookmark Birthday Card

This is a birthday card that has a removable bookmark.
 After stamping the greeting,
 I cut a slit in the front above and below.

The slit is through the top white layer only.

The flowers and leaves have been dry embossed
around the outer bold edges with a coordinating brass template. 

It looks kind of plain,
I should have embossed something on the front white piece first.



This is the reverse side of the bookmark.
It was it's own separate piece. 
Once I stamped and did the dry embossing around the flowers and leaves
(I used a brass stencil and stylus), on the front piece and the back piece
I glued them together.

Punched a hole then inserted ribbon.



Inside the card.

The envelope also matched.

The rubber stamp images with coordinating stencil
are a really old set from Stampin Up!, Fanciful Flowers. 
Each of the three different sentiment stamps were also from Stampin' Up!



Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)