Sunday, August 2, 2015

Custom DVD Case





The beginning of August brings a new challenge at 
CELEBRATE !

Create a project, so long as it is not a card,
in celebration of something and share it with us
by months end. 


I've some bittersweet news to share:
this will be the final challenge for our group.
It has been decided that after a long,
successful run of inspiring challenges and hundreds 
of wonderfully creative and varied projects shared, 
the blog will be closing down.
There is a facebook group in the works, though.

I've enjoyed my time as a design team member
as well as being a entrant several times before.
What I liked most was seeing all of your 
different interpretations of the challenges ! 
Thank you for sharing !








My project is a 2 pocket DVD folder I created
for my cousins wedding.
It holds a DVD of video we took and
a CD of photos I took plus digital scrapbook images
(I'll be sharing the sb pages at some point).

It was custom made to match the colors of the 
wedding party and decor.
It also matches the Photo Frame Gift
I made them, a fun way to give a gift of money -
and it can be reused !





SUPPLIES:
2 pocket media folder, office supplies
Sycamore Street Designer paper, retired Stampin' Up!
White, teal, pumpkin and olive card stocks, Stampin' Up!
Coordinating inks and sponges = sponged on edges of flowers
Two Step bird punch, Stampin' Up! = leaves
Scalloped circle punch = rose
Trio flower punch, Stampin' Up! = small flower
Rhinestones = centers of small flowers
5/8" Organdy ribbon = glue ends between the cover papers and folder to hide    them
Computer program to create text box on front



Come back tomorrow to see the adorable DVD case I made for a baby shower :)


Thanks for looking !   

Stop by the blog every Sunday for a new set of ideas shared by our designers as well as the ever increasing number of challenge entrants throughout the month.
Perhaps you will join us, too ? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)