Saturday, August 15, 2015

Simple Days Digi Kit











This is a free frame,
right click to save.









I just love this new kit
Simple Days by JMC Designs 
and now available at 
Scraps-N-Pieces.com .
I look forward to doing more with it !

All papers and embellishments used were in the kit,
some were resized smaller.

The top layout is inspired by one I saw online, somewhere.
Sorry, I did not save the link or designers name, only
recall seeing the basic design and thinking to myself
"I need to remember that idea of the three strips of paper
behind a single focal point photo."

Pages and frame freebie were created using My Memories Suite V6 software.

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)