Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Vellum Die Cut Flower CAS Card



Simple, clean card donated to Operation Write Home. I still have many more cards to share of those that I photographed before sending them out - 321 cards in my final box then an additional 25 in an envelope!  FYI, sending 321 cards in a flat rare priority mail large box is much more economical than mailing 25 cards in a bubble wrap envelope: $16 for the heavy box vs $6.65 for the less than a pound envelope !!!

It has been odd these past couple weeks since sending them off to not go to the craft dungeon to work on a card almost daily to send in . It has freed up more time to work on my oodles of digital photos from the past few months though (I needed to get them organized and burned to disc, cataloged in my notebook)! I've also been working on digital scrapbook pages with my new design team duties for JMC Designs as well as the design team duties for House Of Cards Challenge blog.

Anyway, the simple card details:

Colored vellum die cut flowers attached to shimmery light weight paper and card stock with a brad.

Rubber stamp image is from Stampin' Up! It was stamped with a purple ink then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)