Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First Signs Of Fall

The firebush is starting to change





First colorful leaf that blew in from somewhere
as there are no trees with leaves that have changed
on our property yet,





Butterflies love this flower





Hints of color on the firebush with that lone
yellow leaf on the ground near it.
Notice all of the green leaves in the trees behind still.






Difficult to see, but the hostas are covered with huge spiderwebs - eek ! 






Time to turn around my photo memory boxes I made for my pets.
Each side is seasonally decorated.




It doesn't feel like fall here.
Temperatures are well above normal for this time of year
nearing 90 degrees for highs ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)