Friday, September 4, 2015

Kind Hearted Digi Kit




There are two new kits being released by JMC Designs in the Scraps-N-Pieces.com store.
This is the second, Kind Hearted








This is a set of four fun card fronts that were 
simple to put together with items
in the Kind Hearted digi kit. 
The sentiments/tags are NOT included.
 I made those with a simple text box placed over shapes
in the My Memories Suite program that I 
designed the card fronts in. 



Simple scrapbook page





My mom is alive and well (as she can be after losing her husband
of 48 years almost two weeks ago).
I made this facebook cover should anyone like it
since I made one in remembrance of my 
dad's recent passing. 





Here are the contents in the Kind Hearted digi kit:




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)