Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Laura Leigh Digi Kit

There is a fun digi kit by JMC Designs




These creations are meant to be printed out onto iron on transfer paper to put on t-shirts for children.
Digi kits can be used for so much more than scrapping !






Here are two "masculine" pages I made 
(the complete Fallen Limb poem and word art can be found
 at the above link, they are not included in the kit)


THANK YOU
to each of you that has left condolences :)












I just saw the sneak peeks for next months releases
from JMC Designs,
you are going to love them !!!
There will be five more new kits next month.
I can't wait to work with each of them,
but one in particular as it was a suggestion of mine.







The lovely Laura Leigh kit is half off through september 30th.
Here are the kit contents:




1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that these pages made me tear up a little bit. They are beautifully put together and cohesive and such a stunning remembrance of your father. Reading through the tree story..well, I just needed some tissues. Sending big hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)