Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Never A Dull Moment Digi Kit

Yet another kit release for JMC Designs
What a fun, colorful kit for your digi scrapping needs




I used the template, also designed by Jodi at JMC Designs,
for the above layout. It was created and shared for a template
challenge at Scraps-N-Pieces. 


I used the template in Photoshop Elements 10. 










 The above page was created with another





The above crafting chaos was from a card I made for my mom recently
(I'll be sharing it on the blog soon).
I've had a couple chaotic crafty days the past three weeks after
my father's passing. I made a few items for his
Celebration of Life in addition to some 
quicky thank you cards and moms birthday card.
My dining room table also had a huge mess on it,
being taken over for my photo slideshow project.
Sorting, canning, editing, restoring old photos I had been lent
by relatives in order to make a slideshow for the 
Celebration of Life.  WHEW !!!!!!!!
It has been a whirlwind these past few weeks.
Things should be settling down soon.
I'll still have my hands fuller than normal with helping
out my mom, but now that we have made it through 
the Celebration of Life planning/ event itself,
I should have more spare "me" time  :) 
I have a few paper crafty items to share in the next
couple of weeks, then it will time before I know it
to share another House Of Cards project as well as
more digital scrapbook pages
for JMC Designs !!!











The contents in the colorful, fun Never A Dull Moment digi kit:



1 comment:

  1. Those are both very nice pages! The colors are rich and beautiful. My condolences about your dad. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)