Wednesday, October 14, 2015

On The Farm - digi kit


This is a page I made with the first of two new digital kits by JMC Designs this week:
Everything on the page except for the large light blue ring is in the kit
(some items have been reduced in size).

The horse in the photo above was on the sidewalk in front of the
F.M. Light & Sons store in Steamboat Springs, CO
when we visited there in 1998.
 I couldn't let the kids have all of the fun
and climbed up on Lighting, too, letting my inner cowgirl loose !



The layout is inspired by one I found on pinterest




Don't let the name of the kit fool you,
it is full of lots of great elements and papers 
that can be used for many other projects,
not just farm related scrapbook pages .

Here are a few fun card fronts I made
adding my own words/fonts from my computer
in the My Memories Suite V6 software:





(word bubble shape is not in the kit;
it is the My Memories Suite V6 software
that I used to design the card)
























The kit contents:









No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)