Saturday, November 14, 2015

And Then There Was One...

Cat that is.







Sadly I had to say goodbye to my 16 1/2 year old Kitty yesterday. It was not a good day for numerous reasons, but the worst being that Kitty had a stroke. I was heartbroken at making that decision at the vet's office to let her go over the Rainbow Bridge.........

It never even crossed my mind, not once the entire day until Mom mentioned it to me today, that yesterday was Friday the 13th. No wonder so many things went wrong yesterday!

Now I am down to one cat, Hyla, the menace. Will I get another ? NO ! Hyla does a fine job of catching all sorts of critters (why I brought her home two years ago in the first place) . I'm hoping that she will get a bit nicer, be more mellow as she gets older.






Rescue Me digi kit I bought a few years ago at MyMemories.com and 
free template by http://www.etcbydanyale.com used in Photoshop Elements 10

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, yes it is very hard to say goddbye to a good friend. like your cat. You did the rifgt thing! If an animal lives in the right household it has the chance to dy in peace. This is something which a lot of humans do not have. I feel with you, nevertheless it is very hard to let a good friend go. I wish you all the strength you need to go in without your kitty.
    Mine is almost 20 and I am afraid every day that she will not be with me sooner or later.

    Best wishes Ilonka from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss Heather. I think we all wish our pets could live as long as we do. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)