Sunday, November 1, 2015

Autumn Time - freebie digi kits

The November Daily Download at
Scraps N Pieces.com
is a cute Autumn kit created by
JMC Designs and
Day Dreams N Designs.
Be sure to visit the Daily Download page
every day throughout November to
collect all of the pieces - for free
Links are good for 24 hours only.
The entire kit can be bought in December. 


Here are some layouts and a card front I created with the pieces:




Card front
(The cloud and sun are not in the kit. 
They were made by photo filling shapes 
 in the My Memories Suite software I use
with papers from the digital kit.
The sentiment is simple text I added)







Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)