Thursday, November 5, 2015

Merry Elves Christmas Card





As if I don't have enough things to be working on as it is,
I decided to make a Christmas card today.

I saw the most recent challenge at
and thought it would be perfect
to ink up a never before used stamp set. 

I used one of their old sketches
(not exactly, I goofed it up a bit since
I didn't make a sketch of it to look at)
and the previous theme of Elves. 

The image was stamped and water colored.
It is an older one from Stampin' Up!

I used two embossing folders on the background papers
and a scallop edge paper punch for trim. 

Faux brads were made from scraps of the metallic silver card stock.

 This is a relatively flat card, easy to mail.

Thanks for looking =) 



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your jolly little Christmas elves! Lovely watercolouring and super texture too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute elves! Great card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est adorable Heather, ces petits lutins sont si mignon, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)