Friday, November 27, 2015

My Memories Suite 7 is Here !




The New and Improved My Memories Suite
has just been released ! 
It is Digital Scrapbooking - and so much more - software.
I can not wait to use it, there are many 
exciting  new features to try, wow
(click here for a pdf with photos of the new features). 
There are also 7 new pre-designed photo books, 
simply add your own photos,
included with the purchase !

If you've purchased a previous version of MMS,
you should be receiving an email with an offer to 
upgrade for $9.99 USD this weekend only.
After November 30th, the price will go up
to the everyday upgrade price of $19.99 USD. 

If you've never purchased My Memories Suite and 
would like to purchase it, 
 use my affiliate code STMMMS23251 
during your checkout to receive
 $10 off the purchase of MyMemories Suite and 
10% Off Photobooks and Photo Gifts.



System Requirements:
Windows 64-bit 7, 8, or 10 
Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher


Broadband connection required for 
digital download,  2.5GB file size.
(you can order a disc to be sent
to your home for a small additional fee).


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)