Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stained Glass Angel Sympathy Card




This is a sympathy card I sent to a friend in September.

The angel image was stamped with Versamark ink 
on water color paper then heat embossed black.
The image was water colored with ink from my ink pads
using an aqua painter. 

The front panel of the card was run through an
embossing folder.  I hand cut the window in it.

It is attached to the card base with dimensionals
to raise it up a bit. The painted angel image is 
adhered flat to the card front. 

The stamp image is from an old 
Stained Glass stamp set by Stampin' Up!
and the embossing folder was from Cuttlebug.

Join us at House of Cards for this months challenge,

Thanks for looking :)


Doesn't seem possible that it as been three months today
since my Dad passed away
and a week since I had to let Kitty cross the Rainbow Bridge.
It's been a tough week.........
Thanksgiving will surely be difficult, too.

I always make apple pies from scratch and my Dad enjoyed them.
A few tears may be shed during the pie baking this year,
making them a bit on the salty side ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning. I'm sorry for you loss. Hugs!-Katy HOC Teammate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs across the miles, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to have received this amazing card. It's beautiful and the photo here does not do it justice. Thank you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)