Sunday, December 27, 2015

December Flooding


No posts for me for the next several days as I prepare for 
(stress over!)  the major flood coming our way.
I've never seen a December flood.

This was the view out my window this morning.
We've been through floods before, 
always an inconvenience, but nothing like
what the latest predictions are.
I do hope that they fall much shorter of the
8-10 additional feet of water before crest predicted.

Everyone be safe out there,
this storm is affecting millions of us
throughout the country in one way or another. 


1 comment:

  1. Finally getting a minute to pop by and say hello. We have been thinking about you, especially as we're watching the weather updates...Prayers that your new year is safe, dry, and filled with peace!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)