Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'll Be Home For Christmas Digi Kit







(layout is from a template challenge by J3 designs at Scraps-N-Pieces.com)






"I'll Be Home For Christmas" is the new collaboration 
digital scrapbooking kit from JMC Designs and
This kit and add ons will be on sale for 50% off
through December 25th, 2015. 

Such a fun kit, great for so many holiday digital projects
such as card fronts and printables. 

Above are a couple of layouts I did as part of the design team.
Both layouts were created using My Memories Suite software.
It's easy enough to import other designers items into the software
to create projects from scratch. 

Below are the kit contents:









No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)