Saturday, December 19, 2015

Peppermint Banner Christmas Card




Another quick and easy card, totally inspired by the tiny scrap of ribbon that was in the grab bag of goodies I bought earlier this year. When I first saw that teeny scrap, I wondered why someone would save a 2" long piece of ribbon. Then I thought, "I've done it myself a few times!".

Large sentiment (Stampin'Up!) was stamped with Versamark ink the heat embossed red.

Banner/flag die,  trimmed down, from Stampin' Up!

Ribbon scrap attached with a red staple.

Red card stock was run through a candy cane stripe embossing folder.

White card stock base was run though a polka dot Texturz plate.

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)