Keeping them simple and flat for easy mailing.
All rubber stamp images were from Stampin' Up! though some are no longer available.
Images colored in with ink from dye ink pads and an aquapainter.
Crystal Effects on the headlights and windows.
Cards were donated to Operation Write Home.
August 1st is the deadline for all card donations,
but I will still be sharing dozens I sent in my final box of over 300 cards !
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see a really cool
classic Chevrolet convertible birthday card I made
for the new House of Cards challenge;
I will also share some tips and a tutorial !
Thanks for looking =)