Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy (e)Mail Day !

Boy, I sure needed a little pick me up after the past month I've had
and I received that both vial email and the postal service last week :)

Two of my projects were winners late last year and to my surprise, I received prizes from them !

The one in the mail threw me when I saw the Air Mail stamp peeking out from under the stack of bills and junk mail,  wondering who was it from and what was it.  It was two nice little holiday stamps from Christmas Cards All Year Round where my Triple Challenge Christmas Card was randomly chosen as the November winner (no stamping on the card). Awesome, new holiday stamps for card making next season (or throughout the year to be done with the cards since the holidays always seem to sneak up on me).




The other was a nice bundle of digi images from Dee Dee's Digi's,
that was gifted to me from Scrapbook Blessings Club where my "Dad's Truck" scrapbook page
was the random winner last September (anything goes).


Many thanks to the challenges and their sponsors. I look forward to participating in more this year !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)