Friday, January 15, 2016

Hey Mate digi kit

Greeting card front





12 x 12 scrapbook page


Two projects I created with the fun new 
digital scrapbook kit by JMC Designs.
It is now available in her store at 



I used My Memories Suite software to create these projects.
A super useful new feature in Version 7 
is the ability to crop embellishments !
I cropped the black ric rac
and red ribbon on the card front to fit.


Another neat feature in the software is to insert
photos into png shape files.
The scrap page was made with the 
first January template challenge at Scraps-N-Pieces.com.
It is called a "dump" challenge and was designed by Jodi from
JMC Designs. She provided us with shapes to use then it was
up to us to design something with them. I imported the shapes
into the My Memories Suite 7 software then added photos to them
(actually the jpg files of her decorative background papers from Hey Mate). 









Hey Mate digital kit contents by JMC Designs











No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)